Monday, February 18, 2013
Digital Nature Montage
One of my friends had this set as his background on his Macbook. I thought it was pretty cool since we just worked on montages that showed the passage of time. I really liked the way it was split into panels, I would love to do a piece similar to this of my own someday. I am however curious as to how much time passed in between these photos, is it a lot or are they just not in chronological order?
The vertical frames also reminded me of a piece by Joshua Patnaude pictured below. Notice how, even though they both deal with the passage of time, they are both organized by color change inflicted by changing light not exclusively by time. This really appeals to me because it's very natural and there is a lot of color coherency.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment